Bok Choy Salad
- 1/4 c. butter, unsalted
- 1/4 c. sesame oil
- 2 packages Ramen noodles, broken into small bits
- 1 small package slivered almonds
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 large head bok choy, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
For the topping:
- Heat the butter & sesame oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the ramen bits and slivered almonds.
- Fry until golden brown, set aside.
For the dressing:
- Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, sugar and red wine vinegar.
Assemble the salad:
- Toss the bok choy with 1/2 c. of the dressing, adding more as needed.
- Top with the ramen topping and green onions for serving.
Tip: Make each portion ahead of time but do not combine until ready to serve.
Recipe by My Stir Crazy Kitchen at http://mystircrazykitchen.com/bok-choy-salad/