Combining apples and Brussels Sprouts is simply the right thing to do. Even better, if you’re looking for the easiest dinner imaginable (short of takeout), just add chicken, throw it all together and make this a delicious and easy sheet pan dinner that will have your whole family asking for seconds. Yes — I’m telling you that your family is going to go nuts for these Brussels Sprouts. I wouldn’t lie to you!
I love sheet pan recipes. They exist solely to make our lives easier! It’s so nice to have a weeknight meal that’s not only easy to cook, but even easier to clean! The benefits of sheet pan dinners are practically endless.
There are so many one-pan dinner options on Pinterest, but I had this combination idea and wanted to branch out and try something on my own. I was really inspired by some Brussels Sprouts we ordered at a fancy steak house recently. They served them with diced apples, which was unexpected but so perfect. Clearly I’m obsessed with this combination, now!
I wasn’t quite sure how this would turn out, but my husband, a self-proclaimed Brussels hater, scarfed down this meal. As in, No. Leftovers. At. All.
Do you have a go-to sheet pan meal? I want to add more into my rotation, so share your favorites, please!
Chicken, Apple & Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Dinner
Chicken, Apple & Brussels Sprout Sheet Pan Dinner
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups brussels sprouts halved
- 1 red apple 1-inch cubes
- 4 oz pancetta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary or favorite herb, minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss pancetta, apples and brussels sprouts with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and the minced herbs.
- Spread in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Create space on the pan for the chicken thighs. Toss the chicken with the remaining 1 Tbsp of oil and place on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (stirring the brussels mixture every 15 minutes).
- Serve alone or with rice/salad.