Like a lot of my kitchen victories, this one is inspired by my mom. She’s been making these delicious pecans for years! I like to call them “Naughty & Nice Nuts” because it makes me laugh every time, but if you’re looking for something a little more G-rated, you can just go with “party pecans.” No matter what you decide to call them, you will be thrilled with how delicious, light and airy these are.
I actually have no idea where this recipe came from originally, but I am so thrilled to share with you guys because you’re going to be just as obsessed as I am. Please let me know if you give them a try for your next soirée!
Sweet & Spicy Party Pecans
Yield 4 servings
- Whisk egg white in a medium bowl until frothy. Add pecans and stir to coat with egg mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and spices and shake until mixed well.
- Pour sugar mixture over the pecans and stir until well coated.
- Spread on a cookie sheet in a thin layer.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes (stirring 1/2 way through baking time).
- Let cool and serve or store.