Red Onion Salad Dressing
- 1 medium red onion, rough chop
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 / 2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 / 3 cup white or red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup oil (vegetable or olive oil)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until desired texture is achieved.
Alternative: If you don't have a blender or food processor: Finely mince the red onion. Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Recipe by My Stir Crazy Kitchen at http://mystircrazykitchen.com/red-onion-dressing-recipe/